1. Alexander Wang Chelsea Boot- a classic timeless pair of chelsea boots has been on my everything-list for years now. Wang makes the most impeccable pair...
2. Mara Hoffman Swimsuit- for those two sweet months of swimming I get to have each year.
3. Kinfolk magazine winter 2014 issue- some light enjoyable reading for the few relaxing days at home for Christmas.
4. Club Monaco pants- silky goddess pyjama-type bottoms, in silver. I want to wear them to every holiday party.
5. Ray Bans- I don't know why but I absolutely love these babies.
6. Caitlyn Rose necklace- always looking for new locally produced jewels, check out Caitlyn if you have a moment, her work is dreamy.
7. For Love and Lemon Skivvies- is there any lingerie out there more beautiful than these? The girls at For Love and Lemon are KILLING it.
8. Sarah Burwash print- local Halifax artist who makes me weak in the knees. I would take anything that she created, anything.
9. Woolrich blanket- a blanket to wrap around my body at all times.
10. Herbivore Botanical Products- super affordable 100% natural ingredient beauty products that I am falling in love with.
11. Grace: A Memoir- a book that I've been meaning to pick up since it came out and I still haven't gotten around to it...
12. Madewell Lormier Backpack- dying for a new leather backpack to fit all my bits in
13. Converse - my white leather converse just don't cut it for winter...everyone needs the same shoes in both black and white, right?
14. Therese Bombardier pottery- always collecting her mugs and tumblers.
15. Free People slouchy coat- because I'm still not over the boyfriend-cut coat and my current one needs replacing.
16. Osha Mae body oils- natural perfume, much needed.